Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Flying Fail

an ode to flying...

just returned from a short work-related jaunt to the city of chi but alas, even the neatest of excursions can fall apart w/ just a few bad turns at the airport. as such...

  • a thank you to the united crew of flight 976... for managing to land early at dulles, even after taking off late. your fine work made me forget the flight to chicago. hail to thee.
  • a 'go screw' to the retards who inhabited my plane... your listless lingering in the aisles prior to takeoff, followed by your bulldozing of others (myself included) as we deplaned, made for an awful beginning and end to my flight.
  • and finally, a 'go fornicate the nearest electrical socket' to the ground crew at dulles... your incessant lollygagging turned an early arrival into an hour long wait at the baggage claim, with little to no explanation to speak of. i think i speak for many when i say... eat me.
on that note, night world!

No comments:

Post a Comment